In partnership with Prairie Farms Dairy and the St. Louis Rams, Cliffedge developed Body by Milk
As part of a new brand initiative, Prairie Farms Dairy wanted an engaging way to communicate the benefit of chocolate milk as a post-workout recovery agent to high school athletes.
Working with the St. Louis Rams, Cliffedge Marketing developed the Refuel: Body by Milk campaign. This initiative used a mix of web, social media, event activation and in-game elements to engage and educate student athletes throughout the St. Louis area.
How Sports Marketing with Cliffedge creates impact for Prairie Farms:
• Developed an educational web series featuring Rams players and coaches
• Secured St. Louis Rams logo rights and usage
• Secured naming Rights to the St. Louis Rams Weight Room
• Created High School “Game of the Week” partnership that included media campaign on Rams affiliate network and Hubbard Broadcasting partner stations
• Distributed across official Rams’ social media accounts and email newsletters to Rams’ opted-in database
• Initiated high school workouts at Rams Park featuring Strength and Conditioning personnel with integrated product sampling
The promotion allowed Prairie Farms to partner with five St. Louis area high school football programs and incorporated borrowed brand equity with the Rams to promote the benefits of their product to high school athletes. The Rams promotion was so successful for Prairie Farms that it was continued into the 2013 St. Louis Cardinals season.